Tuesday, June 28, 2011

TripIt- Online Travel Itinerary


I'm about to make all your lives so much easier when it comes to planning your vacations. (You can send me flowers and thank you notes later.) While booking my last cruise I came across the TripIt website, and I can honestly say I do not know how I traveled without it.

How TripIt works, it is website where you can store all your travel information in the same place, from your flights, to your rental cars, and even the activities that you have planned. They also make it so easy to use, by letting your forward all your e-mail confirmations right to the website. It then plugs everything in for you so you don't have to transfer any of your information.
They also organize everything for you by date and time, and even give you maps of the area and directions. After your information has been inputted, you can print out the information. This is extremely great when your going on a cruise and have flights with layovers. TripIt had all my flight information, our confirmation numbers for each passenger, time of departure and arrival, as well as how long each flight lasted.

When we went on our honeymoon last year I was a total wreck at the airport, I had a stack of papers with all our information and I swear anytime I needed the correct paper it was on the bottom of the stack, I felt so unorganized and it just added to the stress that you are already feeling when you travel. This time around I learned my lesson, and everything I needed was all in one place.

So if this already sounds amazing, hold on to your knickers because it gets even better. TripIt also offers a free application on the android marketplace. So for those who want to green and paperless they have a solution for you.

I will never travel without TripIt again, it's free, easy, and convenient.

Rating: ♦♦♦♦♦



No comments:

Post a Comment